If you have recently purchased a spoon from me, thank you very much for supporting my very small business!
Here are some general rules for making your new spoon last for generations:
- Wash with warm water and dish soap. If you need to, use a brush, non-metal scrubber, or scraper to remove food. Towel dry immediately.
- Store in open air rather than in a drawer.
- Occasionally wipe on food-grade oil. I prefer organic olive oil or walnut oil.
- DO NOT place your spoon in the dishwasher!
- DO NOT leave your spoon soaking in a sink full of dishwater!